Tuesday 22 August 2017

TUESDAY IS HERE

TUESDAY IS HERE:
With Monday done and dusted,
Let this day be of good cheer.
For each and every day is precious,
Be happy  Tuesday is here.

I hope to go for a walk
After shopping is complete.
Who knows, there may be oppourniities,
For new friends to meet.

This is a special week for me,
All will be revealed as the week progresses.
Suffice to say I'm going down memory lane.
I'll leave it to you to make the guesses.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Wherever you may be.
Whatever  side of "The Big Pond",
Good wishes to you from me.

HAPPY TUESDAY:
YVONNE:

10 comments:

  1. Hope a grand Tuesday comes due for all in view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday to you. I am here at my dad's. we shall lunch today with my aunt who is 91. That's a lot of memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a lovely day Joanne, yes as you say lots of memories.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope your day is wondrous and filled with cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Tuesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Tuesday for one is leaving the weekends and looking forward to the rest of the week! It is most uplifting, Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks Hank for your kind words.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete