Friday 13 October 2017

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH:

HAPPY FIRDAY THE 13TH:
Well it's Friday the 13th.
Already a lucky day for me.
For should you care to read on.
You will plainly see.

I was all set to give up blogging,
As personal problems mounted high.
Then someone gave me some advice,
Which brought tears to my eyes.

The advice was "Don't Go".
 To the world stay connected.
I thought for a while,
Then felt a new surge of energy injected.

Why should I give up life's pleasures,
Because "Bad Weather" comes my way.?
Life  is here for living,
Each and every day.

I may not have my loved ones,
The family I love so dear.
But what I DO have
Is the friendship I find here.

THANK YOU EVERYONE:
HAVE A LUCKY DAY:
YVONNE:

20 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your poetic piece. Glad you are continuing blogging - we would miss you! Sorry your loved ones aren't close! Have a lucky day Yvonne. Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew for your comforting words. I never thought loneliness would get to me, but slowly I must change.
      Enjoy your day and weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful thoughts and good to see you are staying connected. Day by day, hope life gets easier for you, warm greetings and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Blogoratti for your lovely comment which is much appreciated. Thank you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the day and keep on blogging away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are not leaving. I went through a hard time too when I lost my late husband and it's been harder to blog. But like you, I'm glad I'm staying. And I love the 13th too because my daughter was born on 4/13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, sorry about your late husband, it certainly hits one dosen't it.
      Have a great weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Good! We don't want you to go. We'd miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay lucky and engaged. Happy 13th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you've decided to stay. We'd miss you if you left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, thank you, Yvonne, for not going away. I would miss you so much. Your poems at times brighten my day. Other times, they make me think of my blessings. Sometimes they bring a smile to my face. Have the faith. We never know what tomorrow will bring. For you, I wish blessings and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for your most uplifting comment. Sometimes I dread what the next day will bring but one must have positivity and hope.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. Yes, stay connected Yvonne! There is so much to do and so much to accomplish!


    Hank

    ReplyDelete