Wednesday 11 October 2017

MY PC DECIDED TO HAVE AN OFF DAY:

MY PC DECIDED TO HAVE AN OFF DAY:
Yesterday my pc was "Not well"
Decided to have a day off.
Try as I might to fathom the cause.
At me it continually did scoff.
 
Not being techincally minded.
Decided the "Pc  Doctor to call".
He was busy all day he informed me,
But would the evening be ok at all?
 
Well not wanting to be without laptop,
Replied "Come as soon as you can".
I was lost without my dear friend,
And impatiently awaited the "The Computer Man".
 
He arrived at 7pm.
A welcome visitor to you I can tell.
It took him an hour to fix it.
And now it's completely well.
 
I still don't understand the cause.
But now it's working ok.
Computers are like humans I guess.
They too have an off day. 
 
Copyright Yvonne Lewis 11/10/2017

18 comments:

  1. A well written poetic piece. Sorry for your troubles, computers seem to have a mind of their own at times! Very frustrating to be without your internet access! Glad you've had it fixed, and at least the computer-man came the same day, albeit in the evening! Blessings to you Yvonne. Enjoy your day. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things do happen but something that we can do without.
      Thanks Andrew for your kind words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you got your computer fixed. Having mine broken might have driven me to the store to buy a new one since I use mine for my job everyday. (Actually I saved my old one as a back up.) Glad you survived your day with no computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, a good idea to keep the old pc. must remember that.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Glad to know you got it sorted Yvonne even if you didn't know the cause of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tigermouse, hope you are well.
      I didn't understand what the PC Doc what he was on about.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Computer woes stink, mine is still busted, ugg haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Pat, hope it gets resolved asap.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Good you had a pretty quick response and positive outcome. You were missed on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, the PC Doctor knows I'm hopeless to sort things out and thanks it was nice to think I was missed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Don't you hate it when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra it seems like the end of the world at the time.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Technology! It can be so frustrating, can't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you got your computer fixed. I hate it when that happens. Computers are a mystery to me too. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most fortunate the 'computer doc' came in the evening. Nothing like sitting facing the keyboard again, Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The computer doc Hank knows I know nothing about the workings of a PC and is very good.

      Thanks for your comment Gank.
      Yvonne.

      Delete